search engine ads & social media ads

Ads
Jesica Offline referral

Which type of ads are best for online business in between search engine ads & social media ads, please share your view ?
sharonjones Offline referral

I think you should go with display ads on social media, especially if your business is new.
maheshseo Offline referral

search engine ads are best now a days
Jesica Offline referral

Ok, Got It, I will try it.
HamzaAfzal Offline referral

I will prefer you both as both will make your business more strong and visible in the world but if you want quick result then you must use social media to promote your business and brands and that will give you instant result.
webertize Offline referral

Search engine ads are costly compared to Social Ads.

Search engine ads gives more genuine leads and social ads give more junk leads.
Jesica Offline referral

Ok, Thanks for replying the very informative tips.
saarp Offline referral

Hi, first you need to figure out who are your customers when you do then you have to check that your customers will be on search engines or social media platform. In my opinion go for the both ads but if you have limited budget I suggest you to use the Google Adword for the promotion. It provide many customers in very fair price.

Goodluck!
nadeem1 Offline referral

Matter is that what want you from your ads Search engine ads will be costly compare to social media ads but this help in increasing sells, and if you want to increase your brand presence then social media is best.
if you still get confusing then i will suggest that you may connect Urm Web Solution, Which provide a wide Digital Marketing services.
zomgmike Offline referral

I don't think you should pick one or the other, you should split the budget between them. Use Google Adwords to drive traffic to your site. Then use display ads in a recapture campaign to drive users back to your site.

I have had good success "Recapturing" users with those ads that haunt you long after you've left a site.
Made with Intel Xeon, premium disks, SSD, and Supermicro parts, Sharktech's Dedicated Servers can't be beat. Our premium network is ideal for hosting your site, game server, or VOIP server.
Jesica Offline referral

(02-21-2018 11:12 PM)zomgmike Wrote:  I don't think you should pick one or the other, you should split the budget between them. Use Google Adwords to drive traffic to your site....

Ok, Excellent Info. Anything Else.
sonamwsingh Offline referral

both are the great things to do in social media.
sreshtaglobal Offline referral

Hi Jessica, The only way to be sure is to split your marketing budget and advertise on both the platform. After calculating the ROI of both the platforms, choose the platform having the highest ROI.
maheshseo Offline referral

it depends upon what your looking if your looking for brand awareness it's better to go display or social media if looking for leads go for search engine marketing
Hira Khan Offline referral

I believe that search engine ads are best.
jackmartin Offline referral

Social Media Ads Search Faster, Better & Smarter its use for marketing
aira Offline referral

Both have a different path,

Social media ads mostly used for brand awareness.

Search engine ads mainly used for lead generation
webbraininfotech Offline referral

Search engine ads are costly compared to Social Ads.
Alex Jones Offline referral

When it comes to driving traffic to your website, there are a variety of ways to get visitors. The primary two that individuals and businesses almost always have a struggle with investing their time and money into are search and social. Sometimes the issue is convincing people why these are a necessity for a thriving business. Other times, the conflict is whether to invest in one marketing strategy more than the other, or to only pursue one marketing strategy but not the other.
Prasadgowtham Offline referral

Search Engine ads gives Only Direct traffic to your sites, But Social ads gives Direct and Referral Traffics.

Google this topic

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)