Thread: 

Which way is better for food retail business? Online marketing or Direct Marketing?

Ads
Titanlists Offline referral

I am going to start a retail food business. For which I am bit confused what way of marketing to choose for rapid growth?
HamzaAfzal Offline referral

If you want to start food retail business then you should use both methods online methods and direct marketing as both have its own importance.
saarp Offline referral

Hi, It totally depend on your budget and market area if you don't have resource to provide your product for long distance customers than I think you should go with Direct marketing. But if you have budget for handling the shipping and also the cost for promotion than I suggest do the both.

Goodluck!

Saar Pilosof
JohnParker Offline referral

Now online marketing is better because most customers are looking for delivery at home..
optimatech Offline referral

(11-30-2017 04:50 PM)Titanlists Wrote:  I am going to start a retail food business. For which I am bit confused what way of marketing to choose for rapid growth?

Both are effective, you need to define your target area first.
rawatgoal Offline referral

Initially, you should start with direct marketing for the local area. Increase your brand awareness and go online Smile
optimatech Offline referral

Website those are having full quality contents, and regular updates going to rank well in search engines.
moazzem28 Offline referral

Both online and offline marketing is essential for rapid growth of your business. Every business has an online marketing part now. You should promote through FB page, Twitter, and other social networks.
Jesica Offline referral

I would like to say, If you are doing both, that will be potential.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)