Which one is better for SEO?

Ads
priya01 Offline referral

Which one is better for SEO? Uploading the video directly to the website or uploading the video to YouTube and embedding the video on the website? What are the Pros and Cons of these methods?
Jesica Offline referral

I think both places are potential, But If you are using youtube that will be potential.
grawhill Offline referral

If you embed YouTube videos into your site the video embed code contains a link to YouTube - not you're site. SEO best practice would be to use a secure solution and create a video sitemap to submit to Google so it can show your video result for relevant search terms. There's a couple of posts which you might find useful here:
marrysmith Offline referral

For get views on video you need to first upload your video on YouTube. Then you also need to upload on your website. Both you need you do to get viewers and increase your subscribers.
AniKa Offline referral

I agree with the sitemap. Make a really good video and submit the sitemap to Google. You need to appear directly in Search Results.
mark anthony Offline referral

My advice is first upload video on YouTube, it will increase more viewer and subscriber. Then post a video on site so, that you get more viewers on site and also get more subscriber.
moazzem28 Offline referral

Embedding YouTube video is the best for SEO. Google loves embedded video from high authority site.
phaman6 Offline referral

upload to facebook and get traffic to your website is good seo
randiv Offline referral

I think both places are important, both have own importance.

Google this topic

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)