Which keyword is easy to rank?

Ads
safracatz Offline referral

where your site is ranked in search engines for a keyword has a major influence on your Web traffic, lead creation, and conversions. Research shows that more than half of all search engine users click on a result on the first page, and the longer you rank on that SERP, the better off you are.
spoorti1509 Offline referral

Well, You need to consider High search volume keywords with longtail keywords.
safracatz Offline referral

Use the less common version of a keyword.
Use many keyword modifiers.
Mix up your on-page optimization.
Go deeper than the competition is going.
Move on from the commercial keywords.
Buy traffic.
sanjana Offline referral

Long tail keywords having high volume, high CPC and low competition will get ranked easily on Google and also benefit your website. Also, use LSI keywords because they also provide some value to your readers.

Thanks!!
Enrgtech Offline referral

Hi ..!
i have Read you post about keyword suggestion..I suggest Low competition with high searches keyword..Here is a forumla
Kgr = # of intitle Results Divided by Search volume>> given result of keywords below 200 then it can be the best keywords ..in other words the Keyword Golden Ratio is this: The number of Google results that have the keyword phrase in the title divided by the monthly search volume, where the search volume is less than 250. If the KGR is less than 0.25, then you should rank in the top 50 as soon as your page is indexed.i have implemented the formula u can see i have many ranking keywords in no time

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)