Thread: 

Where you go, Marketing or SEO?

Ads
kevinmax Offline referral

Before two years I personally go behind the term SEO. I always focused no search engine optimization then marketing.
Nowadays, SEO become little tougher and it is easy to market a business online than promoting it.
marcus_avrelius Offline referral

Support Team
Marketing is used to in SEO! You might have a SEO friendly website but you will need spend money on internet marketing to get traffic to website or to your online business just to get the ball rolling.
Tips, tricks, tactics and techniques to improve SEO and increase Google website rankings SEO FORUM
GeneralManager1 Offline referral

I thinks SEO is best as compared to marketing...Marketing is category of SEO..
ChetanSahu Offline referral

In my Opinion, Seo is a form of Digital Marketing which can be done by two modes i.e. Off and On Page optimization for ranking of your website in any search engine.
iamgeorgelucas Offline referral

SEO first, because it helps to get the organic free traffic. But marketing is also important to increase our brand name.
Jesica Offline referral

Basically I will do both, marketing and also, Because I think for complete business both are necessary.
Joseph Offline referral

(08-02-2015 07:02 PM)GeneralManager1 Wrote:  I thinks SEO is best as compared to marketing...Marketing is category of SEO..
Think about it.. SEO is a category of Marketing !
iamgeorgelucas Offline referral

Yes SEO is a category of Marketing, But it is not paid.
JennyAlonso Offline referral

It cost a lot of money to use marketing. I think we should use SEO at the beginning.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)