Thread: 

Where to sell special equipment

Ads
homeboy Offline referral

Hi everyone,

I'm trying to sell a thin film analyzer but I don't know where. It's not exactly something people really need, to be honest. I don't think anyone would buy that stuff on eBay, right? Universities and research labs would be interested in this, I reckon. But how do I make sure they can find it? Where would they even look? That tool cost me quite a bit of money and I would like to see at least part of it again. Please help Huh
Victor Dub Offline referral

Any popular classified ads website will do like Ebay, Amazon or Craigslist
homeboy Offline referral

Really??? I mean I'm talking about really specific tools like these thermal analyzers like these? Would they really sell on a site like eBay? I would ask for a lot of money and eBay never stroke me as a website where you sell this kind of stuff.
HamzaAfzal Offline referral

If you want to sell special type of equipment then there are millions of ways to sell it as you can sell it on online platforms such as Amazon, eBay, and local e-commerce websites and you can also sell this equipment from electronic and print media.
Martin Offline referral

I blog frequently and I really thank you for your information. Your article has truly peaked my interest.
I’m going to book mark your site and keep checking for new information about once
a week. I opted in for your feed as well.
optimatech Offline referral

You can sell your special equipment through e-commerce platforms like Amazon, eBay, and Flipkart.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)