Thread: 

What is more important? SEO, SMO or SEM?

Similar Topics:

Why SEO is so important?

Ads
Titanlists Offline referral

I am a bit confused about my new music website. Wheather I should go for SEO, SMO or SEM?
PMonroe Offline referral

SEO and SEM, SMO sounds similar isn’t it ?, actually they are related internally.
SEO, SEM content marketing, Social media marketing, all those terms are the implementation process of inbound web marketing.Search engine optimization on marketing field, is so called Search engine marketing.

just think when in offline market customer looks for a shop or brand to buy or purchase his or her desire products. But when it comes online, consumers do look for product not for shop. so, if they find you by searching their desired product or service, there is 70% assurance of convert them into sales.
This the fact of online or web marketing. so the basic concept is
"A business should be found by searching what it is providing to the market, product or service".
To be found on search, a business need to be optimized for the search engine with keywords that related to the business.
Here comes the word SEO, Search engine optimization.

Inbound marketing likely represents search engine marketing, it’s a process that makes a bunch of potential customer to land on your platform with pushing any product or service. It is about attracting customers with relevant and helpful content and delivering added value at every stage of their buying process.
And coming to the SMO, Social media optimization ,
Remember, on social media,
it has been established to promote oneself through making connection.
I won't mention any single platform as a preference because every platform has been established on theirs own concept. Every platforms has its features that has been devolved to gather more users because the more crowd you can catch the more you can have your brand awareness on field.
HamzaAfzal Offline referral

Do not indulge in the matter that what is important and what is not as all three things important in promotion and ranking of any brand or business.
optimatech Offline referral

According to me SEO and SMO both are very important part of marketing strategy whereas SEM depends on business to business(mostly Ecommerce).
priya01 Offline referral

In one word "SEO"
Titanlists Offline referral

(02-06-2018 01:01 PM)HamzaAfzal Wrote:  Do not indulge in the matter that what is important and what is not as all three things important in promotion and ranking of any brand or business.

Well, I understand and appreciate your point of view. But what is most prior as per music or guitar chords industry is the main concern for me.
rawatgoal Offline referral

(02-21-2018 05:15 PM)Titanlists Wrote:  Well, I understand and appreciate your point of view. But what is most prior as per music or guitar chords industry is the main concern for me.

I think you should go for SEO and SMO marketing strategies. SEM is mostly for effective for the e-commerce industry.
zomgmike Offline referral

You should do all three. They all serve an important purpose.
Made with Intel Xeon, premium disks, SSD, and Supermicro parts, Sharktech's Dedicated Servers can't be beat. Our premium network is ideal for hosting your site, game server, or VOIP server.
JohnParker Offline referral

For the best digital marketing of your website all these factors are really necessary...

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)