Thread: 

What is SMO social media optimization?

Ads
ivan Offline referral

What does #SMO or social media optimization mean and how do I make it work on my website and also why do I need it?
Free Dating Website Free online dating site and matchmaking service for singles.
maya Offline referral

This means adding to your site social media sharing buttons, social media plugin to facilitate and let users to share your content on #Facebook, #GooglePlus, #Twitter etc. which will bring more traffic to your site and increase its rankings on Google.
senthil Offline referral

please help me
maya Offline referral

(11-11-2015 05:10 AM)senthil Wrote:  please help me

What can I help you with?
jatin10 Offline referral

Social media optimization (SMO) is the process of increasing the awareness of a product, brand or event by using a number of social media outlets and communities to generate viral publicity.
JennyAlonso Offline referral

I just know SEO, and now I know about SMO.
softrapid Offline referral

Work on social media profile like facebook, twiter, youtube, linkedin etc.
sidrawat Offline referral

Social Media Optimization plays an important role in terms of brand awareness. In this era of technology maintaining your social media presence is a must. Weather it is Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, google plus or other social media platform you should always stay up to date to target your audience for your business. 001_thumbup
Ahmed Offline referral

Simply put, it is about employing social media tactics to increase the visibility of your business thereby winning new customers.
softrapid Offline referral

Social Media Optimization helps your business become visible on many platform with the help of social media tools
Mamoney Offline referral

SMO is the use of a number of social media outlets and communities to generate publicity to increase the awareness of a product, service brand or event.
http://www.mydigitrade.com/
jeffronald19 Offline referral

Social media optimization (SMO) is the use of a number of social media outlets and communities to generate publicity to increase the awareness of a product, service brand or event.
wittycookie Offline referral

Social media optimization (SMO) is the procedure of increasing the attention of a product, brand or event with the aid of the usage of some of social media stores and groups to generate viral exposure. Social media optimization consists of the usage of RSS feeds, social news and bookmarking websites, as well as social media websites and video and running the blog websites.
homeideasmadesimple Offline referral

You could try up to create a facebook fan page, google plus page for your business website and then maintain them to get social traffic to your website.
Find you home improvement ideas or home decoration ideas or home remodeling ideas on Home Ideas Made Simple.
rinatripathi31 Offline referral

Social media optimization (SMO) is the process of increasing the awareness of a product, brand or event by using a number of social media outlets and communities to generate viral publicity. ... SMO is similar to SEO (search engine optimization) in that the goal is to drive traffic to your Web site.
salenaadam Offline referral

Social media optimization (SMO) is the way toward expanding the familiarity with an item, brand or occasion by utilizing various web-based social networking outlets and groups to produce viral attention. ... SMO is like SEO (search engine optimization) in that the objective is to direct people to your Web webpage.
damponting44 Offline referral

Social media optimization (SMO) is the process of increasing the awareness of a product, brand or event by using a number of social media outlets and communities to generate viral publicity. ... SMO is similar to SEO (search engine optimization) in that the goal is to drive traffic to your Web site.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)