Thread: 

What is SMO social media optimization?

Ads
ivan Offline referral

What does #SMO or social media optimization mean and how do I make it work on my website and also why do I need it?
Buscar Pareja la mejor pagina para buscar pareja, encontrar pareja en Internet gratis, chat, ligar, contactos, encuentros, buscar amigos, red social y citas online.
maya Offline referral

This means adding to your site social media sharing buttons, social media plugin to facilitate and let users to share your content on #Facebook, #GooglePlus, #Twitter etc. which will bring more traffic to your site and increase its rankings on Google.
senthil Offline referral

please help me
maya Offline referral

(11-11-2015 05:10 AM)senthil Wrote:  please help me

What can I help you with?
jatin10 Offline referral

Social media optimization (SMO) is the process of increasing the awareness of a product, brand or event by using a number of social media outlets and communities to generate viral publicity.
JennyAlonso Offline referral

I just know SEO, and now I know about SMO.
softrapid Offline referral

Work on social media profile like facebook, twiter, youtube, linkedin etc.
sidrawat Offline referral

Social Media Optimization plays an important role in terms of brand awareness. In this era of technology maintaining your social media presence is a must. Weather it is Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, google plus or other social media platform you should always stay up to date to target your audience for your business. 001_thumbup
Ahmed Offline referral

Simply put, it is about employing social media tactics to increase the visibility of your business thereby winning new customers.
softrapid Offline referral

Social Media Optimization helps your business become visible on many platform with the help of social media tools

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)