Thread: 

What is Domain cloaking?

Ads
rinatripathi31 Offline referral

What is Domain cloaking?
Victor Dub Offline referral

Please read more here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Domain_masking
salenaadam Offline referral

Cloaking is a search engine optimization (SEO) technique in which the content presented to the search engine spider is different from that presented to the user's browser.When you cloak a domain, the domain name continues to appear in your browser's address bar. However, the contents you are viewing are from a completely different website
damponting44 Offline referral

Problems with Cloaked or Masked URL Redirection. Cloaked redirection is usually implemented by registrars and free URL redirection services by creating a dummy web page with a feature known as "frames". When your visitors type in your domain name, that dummy web page loads.
thhaim Offline referral

It's Good to know about it. I never heard about this. I know about the website cloaking but domain clocking is new for me.

Thanks!
sharonjones Offline referral

Domain cloaking also known as URL masking is a black hat technique by which a user is redirected to a different website instead of the website which is shown in the domain name. This technique is also known as Stealth Redirection or URL Hiding.
In this technique, the domain forwarding server sends the user a frame page where the Frame Source contains the destination URL which you have mentioned in the address bar. By doing this it is ensured that the URL in the address bar does not change, though the user sees a different page.
maheshseo Offline referral

URL Forwarding & Redirection. Again, forwarding and redirection are terms associated with the same function. ... This means that the browser address bar will change from your domain name to the address of where your pages are actually hosted after the redirect is complete

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)