Web design make money?

ivan Offline referral

How can I make money from #WebDesign? Is this method of #MoneyMaking considered as easy or a hard one? What should I know or learn to do web-design and work from home?
Online Dating Website Dating site for singles looking for love, date or a partner it's free and easy to use.
maya Offline referral

To #MakeMoneyOnline from #WebDesign you need to be good at developing and coding: HTML, CSS, PHP, JavaScript, jQuery, phpMyadmin, SQL etc.

Typically a freelancer will charge $20+ for such a job!
salenaadam Offline referral

There's no exact answer for how much money a freelance web developer can make - there are several factors that will determine a person's salary. According to, the median salary (for employees) ranges from about $51,000 to about $76,000 USD depending on level of experience.
HamzaAfzal Offline referral

The best way to make money online is to make or create good dynamic web themes and post it on renowned website to get best price of your designed web theme.
Titanlists Offline referral

I suggest you make a website for yourself and start working on getting traffic into it. After you create traffic you can put ads and get paid per click.
ethan9099 Offline referral

you can sell your designs on themeforest or other similar market and earn really good amount.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)