Thread: 

Stock broker commission?

Ads
sasha Offline referral

I had been told that there is no way I can buy #stocks without a #broker! My question is how much to they charge I mean what is their commission?
maya Offline referral

stock broker commissions vary but the to give you some numbers for example the majority of #stockbrokers charge 35% lower producing #brokers 25-30% commissions.
purubaggy Offline referral

Some brokers charge a minimum brokerage. The minimum brokerage ranges from 20 - 30 Rs. for delivery based trades. The brokerage is also around 0.3 - 0.5% for delivery trades. Intranet trades are cheaper with 12 - 20 rs. minimum brokerage and 0.03 - 0.1 % from then on.

Some Broker varies between 0.2% to 1.0% depending on the broking firm.. This percentage is applied on the total money involved in the buy or sell transaction.

For eg: You are investing Rs 10,000 on shares of firm A. Then if the commission is 0.2% then you will need to pay Rs 20/- on the buy transaction. Similarly you will pay a similar commission when you sell the shares on the total amount (10,000 + profit you made).
Some important list related to Toronto Stock Exchange holidays.
ngoctam699 Offline referral

These are the brokers who create the most revenue for their firm. The majority of stockbrokers get about 35% of the commissions they charge you. Lower producing brokers can make as little as 25-30% of commissions. Most investors are unaware oHow Much Commission Do Stock Brokers Makef this system
salenaadam Offline referral

Stock / equity trading fees come in two forms: flat fee and per share. Flat fee trading is the most common as the broker charges one rate no matter how many shares or what security is traded. ... Below are all the per share commission rates for trading stocks online.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)