Thread: 

Need help with ranking

Ads
angel11 Offline referral

I’m ranking 7th for a keyword on Google and I’m looking to move up the rankings. Has anyone tested SERP CTR? I think if I send some clicks, I should be able to rank higher. Has anyone ever used any services?
Victor Dub Offline referral

I think it works but Google is smart so you need to hide your butt when clicking on your results.
Joseph Offline referral

@Victor Dub It's hard to hide his/her "butt". In addition, I don't think clicking results by his/her own is a good strategy. angel11 is already ranking #7 for a keyword. He/She had already a battle.

@angel11 Why don't you use SERPClix for it. It manipulates SERP CTR with real users. My partner and I have been using it for the past 2 months and results are quite stable. #23 to #3 in just 2 months. just my 2 cents.
MorganYole Offline referral

(09-27-2016 11:36 AM)angel11 Wrote:  I’m ranking 7th for a keyword on Google and I’m looking to move up the rankings. Has anyone tested SERP CTR? I think if I send some clicks, I should be able to rank higher. Has anyone ever used any services?

Hi,
Have you tried SerpClix? It's just amazing.
It manipulates SERP CTR with real users
I was #18 last three days ago. Now I'm #3.
I know it sounds crazy but you are free to try.
iamgeorgelucas Offline referral

SerpClix is a free service or paid?
bhjayalaxmi Offline referral

I’ve also tried SerpClix and my experience has been positive. Will be buying more credits there soon.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)