Thread: 

Is Forex trading perfect for beginners?

Ads
adamsmiths Offline referral

Foreign exchange trading requires experience, but if a novice trader practices a lot on the demo account, he can trade successfully in the forex.
Victor Dub Offline referral

Well with help of programs like #metatrader that comes with a ton of robots that run on autopilot you have pretty good chance to make some decent money.
thhaim Offline referral

In my opinion, Forex trading is not for beginners because it requires much knowledge and analysis on the market for trading perfectly which is why beginners should not trade by itself until they are ready to take the risks.

Regards,
Dewlance Offline referral

I used both demo and live and lost money so I do not recommended to beginners for Forex Trading. First read about it and learn for 1 to 2 year then think about playing it otherwise you will lose big amount.
Cheap Windows VPS from Dewlance.com & Yearly Hosting.
igzy Offline referral

(05-08-2017 03:13 PM)Victor Dub Wrote:  Well with help of programs like #metatrader that comes with a ton of robots that run on autopilot you have pretty good chance to make some decent money.

I've always been wary about robot trading (although I've not done real trading either, except binary options). Have you really made money with robot trading?
If yes, can you please suggest a good software?

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)