Thread: 

Internet forums & PTC for social media marketing

Ads
Moranhere Offline referral

When there are talks about social media marketing, facebook, twitter, instagram seems to dominate the minds of people.

Past 10 years, I have visited and posted in 50 to 60 internet forums. One of the best ways to promote your websites/blogs, affiliate/referral links is to use "forum signatures"

When you make a post/reply or start a thread in forums, your signature will appear at the bottom of the posts and threads.Some 100,000,000 people are members and readers of various forums on the internet.

Some 10,000,000 people earn money from PTC network websites where members also share their knowledge & experience and speak to each other.

So internet forums and PTC network websites are also social media.

PTC network could be the next big thing.

Facebook and twitter could be losing users for all the illegal activities being done over the internet.
Moranhere Offline referral

Report say facebook, twitter, instagram etc.. have 75% of social network traffic. So 200,000,000 to 400,000,000 internet users must be members and readers of internet forums.

25% of 3,000,000,000 is 750,000,000
samanta12 Offline referral

I use cutezapads for promoting my company website which is helping us set a solid stream of residual income. Cutezapads is an innovative service that my company website use for targeting clients with the products we have to offer. It is also a powerful tool for attracting highly potential clients for our company. I am overwhelm to say the results are very lucrative. I strongly recommend you to use cutezapads for promoting your website or business. Use the coupon code CU32477NXSLK to get a 40% discount.
igzy Offline referral

PTC is useless. Don't waste your money.
Forum posting and guest posting do wonders.
maheshseo Offline referral

yes forum and guest posting is very good

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)