Thread: 

How to learn SEO fast?

Ads
sasha Offline referral

#SEO is pretty important I got that and I need to learn search engine optimization to increase my website #Google rankings! I am not in the mood to spend #money on #SEOServices?
marcus_avrelius Offline referral

Support Team
#SEO is not that difficult to understand you only need to learn a few things like:

#OnPage Optimization:
Post quality content. Make sure the website is optimized for #Google with the keywords relevant to your niche. Also make sure site performance is great it loads fast and get high Google Insights score. Also make use of H1, H2, H3, H4, H5, H6 tags as well as Title and Description. Make sure they are rich in keywords you target.

#OffPage Optimization:
Simply means that you have to generate a ton of backlinks to your site from other websites to that are relevant to yours. Also #SocialMedia signals!
How to make money online or from home fast, easy, free Make Money Online Forum
molinat Offline referral

I heard that it's not so important to generate a ton of backlinks. And keywords can cause the opposite effect to the intended (Google has algorithms that detect such articles). But I agree with one thing - creating good content is the key.
Dewlance Offline referral

There is no any shortcut in SEO because of google make it hard so you need a lot of time but you can improve it.

Use google to find good seo tricks site and learn their technique, use it on your free domain or useless domain and then apply on your money site.
Cheap Windows VPS from Dewlance.com & Yearly Hosting.
georgialio01 Offline referral

#SEO is all about content ,,, you can also learn seo techniques from search engine land
JennyAlonso Offline referral

If you don't have money, you need time to SEO your page to top google. There isn't any another method.
manchun Offline referral

there are multiple resource to learn SEO online you must be read the Google webmaster guildeline

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)