Thread: 

How to get dofollow backlink from Google+ Plus?

Ads
sasha Offline referral

Is there a way to some how get a dofollow backlinks from #Googleplus social media site? Or since it's #Google it's doesn't really important it will pass #SEO juice anyways?
marcus_avrelius Offline referral

Support Team
What is the point! #Google will pass the #SEO juice despite the rel #nofollow.
WEBMASTER FORUM Everything webmaster needs like improve SEO, Internet Marketing, increase website Google rankings, make money online, sell and buy stuff on Online Marketplace.
rf-harris Offline referral

No, I don't think there is any way to get dofollow backlinks from google plus.
praveenk Offline referral

Google plus won't allow dofollow back links, therefore you can concentrate other higher page rank websites related to your niche for better ranking
ktchost.com - Reliable Hosting Provider
Ecommerce Ready Hosting | SSD Cloud/VPS | Dedicated Server
24/7 Reliable Tech Support | Monitoring Service | R1Soft Backup
jagjaeger Offline referral

Yes you can get do-follow link from About Section introduction paragraph.
marka3441 Offline referral

Google doesnot allow dofollow link so better contentrate on other social meda like stumbleupon ,pinterest etc.
softrapid Offline referral

May be you can get do follow links form about us section in G+. Try it and post your review here.
ronaldallanp Away referral

In G+ about introduction section, when you insert a link, there is no rel="nofollow" tag which means this is a dofollow link. However, it does not count even if you check in different backlink checker
Mamoney Offline referral

I do not think that's possible!
http://www.mydigitrade.com/
jeffronald19 Offline referral

Google+ is only one of many websites that may serve to getting dofollow links to our website.
homeideasmadesimple Offline referral

I think try to get a dofollow link from Google Plus is impossible now.
Find you home improvement ideas or home decoration ideas or home remodeling ideas on Home Ideas Made Simple.
rinatripathi31 Offline referral

Instead, put the link in the Link Attachment area so you'll get the SEO benefit of a DoFollow link.
salenaadam Offline referral

Google+ LinkedIn Pinterest Wordpress.and many High PR site will Get PR9 Backlinks : 13+ Sources to Get Free Dofollow High PR Backlinks ... getting high, quality, dofollow, PR9 backlink from Google Plus is quite easy.
damponting44 Offline referral

Linking keywords within your Google plus account is quite simple. Login to your Google Plus account and click on Profile, About and then click on Edit under the Story and Work sections.

how to get links from Google plusOnce the window above pops up, enter the keywords which you target to rank high on Google. Make sure you don’t spam too many keywords. I recommend sending only 3 to 4 keywords in every 100 words of content I write in the Introduction section. Since you can edit this section whenever needed, don’t worry if you think you might want to make a change later.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)