Thread: 

How to get dofollow backlink from Facebook?

Ads
sasha Offline referral

I am sharing links to my #Facebook fan page they are all nofollow if so then it doesn't improve my #SEO and rankings! I need to get a dofollow link how to?
marcus_avrelius Offline referral

Support Team
Find on #Facebook an App called "static HTML" and add it to your page. Go to your page and click on Welcome tab under index input you HTML content and all anchor link will be #dofollow unless you make them #nofollow ones.
WEBMASTER FORUM Everything webmaster needs like improve SEO, Internet Marketing, increase website Google rankings, make money online, sell and buy stuff on Online Marketplace.
rf-harris Offline referral

(08-25-2015 01:46 PM)marcus_avrelius Wrote:  Find on #Facebook an App called "static HTML" and add it to your page. Go to your page and click on Welcome tab under index input you HTML content and all anchor link will be #dofollow unless you make them #nofollow ones.

I was not aware of it, glad to have found this post Smile
brentclark2003 Offline referral

You can get many many backlink from youtube, facebook, google plus. But i would not enhance your ranking on SERP
simont Offline referral

(08-25-2015 01:46 PM)marcus_avrelius Wrote:  Find on #Facebook an App called "static HTML" and add it to your page. Go to your page and click on Welcome tab under index input you HTML content and all anchor link will be #dofollow unless you make them #nofollow ones.
I don't know that before. Amazing Sleepy
Hope it make ranking higher
herlaiser Offline referral

Well, you can, but the question is, does it really help? I mean do search engines really take it into consideration, when links come from such sites?
thhaim Offline referral

Cool! I really don't know about that will definitely try this. Lets see it work or not.
kathyjohnson320 Offline referral

I was about to share this trick which @marcus have already shared. I have read about this technique around 6 months ago, while I was googling how to get the backlink from highly authoritative sites. Anyways, Sharing is caring. Thanks to @marcus.
maheshseo Offline referral

facebook gives only no follow link it does not give dofollow link
saarp Offline referral

Hi marcus, If your shared trick really works then it will be really great for the seo experts who are looking for the do-follow links from the popular and top page rank sites.

Thanks!

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)