How to Increase my taxi Business Abrod?

Ads
ziyapathan01 Offline referral

Hi, I am working on a taxi business and want to know How can I generate revenue from other side of the globe? Its been long time and am working hard for it.

Any suggestion is highly appreciated..
zerofire2905 Offline referral

Can you explain more detailed about your type of business? Are you going to invest another merchandise globally, or make a retail business?
Because your question is still vague, we cannot give you an accurate advice.
rawatgoal Offline referral

Get a mobile app developed for your taxi business so that you can get your customers through the app like uber and ola(india). Try thinking out of the box and implement startup strategies for your taxi business growth.
HamzaAfzal Offline referral

It is really good to increase and expand your business abroad and for this, you can use multiple online and offline platforms to promote your business such as digital media and social media and you can also use print media for promotion.
Titanlists Offline referral

Get yourself listed in online travel portals, so that if someone need your contact or quote for travel, they can reach you easily.
sophiawatson175 Offline referral

You can create your website online, and provide the taxi services from your website, and provide special discounts and promotions for online users, and you can do search engine optimization of a specific place or city where you can cover the taxi business, if your website is successful, then you can get lot of business online. You can also use any android app for your business to provide services to your clients in a more fast manners.

Google this topic

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)