Thread: 

How do I get on the first page of Google?

Ads
sasha Offline referral

I need to get my #website on #Google first page I mean make it rank on top 10 search results fast so that I can begin #MakingMoney how to do it need some reliable tactics, tips, tricks and techniques?
marcus_avrelius Offline referral

Support Team
Well obviously first you need a quality website, webpage or content. Then get a ton of #SocialMediaSignals and you will be on #GoogleFirstPage in no time!
How to make money online or from home fast, easy, free Make Money Online Forum
Dewlance Offline referral

Its hard and not so easy. You need to do a good seo of your website.

Ranking on #1 is not a easy.
Cheap Windows VPS from Dewlance.com & Yearly Hosting.
Amyrivers Offline referral

Do quality work not quantity work.
JuliaRushmore Offline referral

It is really a hard work! you have to work like beavers in order to get the first position!Of course, the main step is the cool content and great website's promotions: guest posts, social networks etc. I wanna say it will last for a long time but the main is your wish!
randiv Offline referral

This is not easy way now a days, Focus on quality content and Active on social networking sites.
Latlon Technologies Offline referral

(08-26-2015 02:25 PM)sasha Wrote:  I need to get my #website on #Google first page I mean make it rank on top 10 search results fast so that I can begin #MakingMoney how to do it need some reliable tactics, tips, tricks and techniques?

You may tryGoogle AdWords, where you can improve the traffic and the business leads. Get active on social networks, do some directory and classified submissions.
Jesica Offline referral

Dear Now a Days every webmaster wants to be on top in google, But It is not very easy task, you can get rank in top page. But you must have to maintain complete on-pages seo and content based off-pages seo technique. It will take time.
wittycookie Offline referral

First you need to do On-page of website correctly.
1. Keywords research
2. Meta tag update
3. robot file
4. sitemaps submit
5. canonical url
after that you start link building and make links on keywords. You get rank on first page.
manchun Offline referral

there are no any rule to quick ranking in Google. you should proper optimized your website according to Search engine algorithm. you should read the search engine algorithm form google webmaster forum.
damponting44 Offline referral

Use keywords. Use Google Analytics to find the best keywords for your business (this process is described in the "Using Google" section below). Then, use those keywords in your text. Don't overload the text with the keyword; Google will notice and dock you.
jeffronald19 Offline referral

Go for the On Page Optimization first then go for the Off Page Optimization. Also go with quality backlinks instead of quantity.
salenaadam Offline referral

Use keywords. Use Google Analytics to find the best keywords for your business (this process is described in the "Using Google" section below). Then, use those keywords in your text. Don't overload the text with the keyword; Google will notice and dock you.
rinatripathi31 Offline referral

Use Google Analytics to find the best keywords for your business (this process is described in the "Using Google" section below). Then, use those keywords in your text. Don't overload the text with the keyword; Google will notice and dock you.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)