Get on Google first page in 24 hours?

ivan Offline referral

I see a ton of offers online saying that they can get mu website ranking on Google first page fast in a day tops! Is this really true if so how much does it cost and how can I get it cheap?
Free Dating Website Free online dating site and matchmaking service for singles.
marcus_avrelius Offline referral

Support Team
New website nope since it will take a month or two for Google to compile all info on the newly submitted website! New content YES.

Publish some quality and original content optimized for #SEO then make sure it gets a ton of social media likes, +1's and shares.

Now it all depends on the keyword/s you target. It's much easier to rank for a long tail one than for a shot one!
Join SEO FORUM to improve SEO and Internet Marketing to increase website rankings and make money online fast. Or use our Online Marketplace to sell and buy stuff.
georgialio01 Offline referral

no its not possible for a new website but if someone says that ,,, your site never look up on google avoid
rf-harris Offline referral

It is only possible to rank a website in a day on first page of google if it doesn't have reasonable competition.
aniguld Offline referral

I'm sure it does take longer to a chive a good placement on Goggle's SERP. rf-harris is right.
softrapid Offline referral

plz try their service once and see the results.
JennyAlonso Offline referral

If you want to get on Google first page in 24 hours, you must use google adwords. It's impossible to use only SEO to have that position.
Latlon Technologies Offline referral

i don't think its true. They may be engaged with black hat seo.
selenagomez1 Offline referral

I do not think it is true, friend, except your site has focused on a very very strange and unique topic that nobody has ever talked about before. Then it can get to the top of Google fast in 24 hours. Besides, nothing will be such that.
Victor Dub Offline referral

YES it is. Once you post some quality content just manually submit it here: and some times it shows in index in seconds!
randiv Offline referral

I think in organic way no possible, But only one way is google adwords.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)