Thread: 

Free SEO possible?

Ads
Victor Dub Offline referral

Is it possible to go up in #Google #rankings and land on top of the first page for #free?
Jesica Offline referral

Yes, why not but It will take time.

Sure but by the time your #FreeSEO kicks-in the competitors will be light years away Smile
iamgeorgelucas Offline referral

Hehehe, Victor it may take time, but the free SEO is always gives you a permanent authority. After that you can do branding and advertising for your site to keep up the competition.
Punkit753 Offline referral

quality work takes time and last longer.... free SEO is ofcourse possible and effective for ranking if you provide what user wants or wishes. let the rest on google.

It doesn't matter what you have or sell or offer if you are not #ranking on the first page you will be history very soon.

You need to invest money onto #SEO to make the site hit Google rankings roof fast and get the ball rolling time is #money!
Punkit753 Offline referral

Victor let me give you one example.
I was analyzing my client's competitor's backlinks 5 months ago. My client had more than 100K backlinks and he has only managed 23rd position in google yet. now I choose a competitor which was on 3rd position in google's ranking for the very same keyword. I was shocked to see that he had only 20 backlinks and still he has managed 3rd position. then I analyzed his links and guess what? all the links were locally, strategically, smartly targeted to exact same niche, no other segments. and those links were 100% FREE!!! I quickly get registered there for my client and get instant approved backlinks. and approx 5-6 days after crawling and indexing those links, Well I got 7th position on google, web traffic increased by 34% and got leads increased by 18%.

IN JUST 7 DAYS!!!

Don't optimize your website for search engine bots, optimize it for users specifically and you'll see the difference for sure...

You right about that buddy I see this happening all over the net BUT I wanna see where the site gonna end up after Google Panda, Penguin or Hummingbird update Smile
JennyAlonso Offline referral

It take a lot of time. You must do onpage SEO and offpage SEO with backlinks. Or you have good content for your website

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)