Can I make money ranking on 2nd page of Google?

ivan Offline referral

My website most of the times ranks on Google's second page can I expect to #GetTraffic and #MakeMoney?
Buscar Pareja la mejor pagina para buscar pareja, encontrar pareja en Internet gratis, chat, ligar, contactos, encuentros, buscar amigos, red social y citas online.
marcus_avrelius Offline referral

Support Team
80% of #Google users only check the first page search results probably top 5 or so. 18% check the second page again top results and only 2% go farther.

Plain and simple if your website is not #ranking on Google first page top 5 results you will make no #money and get no traffic.
Join SEO FORUM to improve SEO and Internet Marketing to increase website rankings and make money online fast. Or use our Online Marketplace to sell and buy stuff.
Dewlance Offline referral

If your website is not ranking in google #1 then don't worry, still you can get traffic from blogs, forum, etc but of-course google is important and maybe they can give you at lest 99% visitors which is related to your niche.
Cheap Windows VPS from & Yearly Hosting.
tk-hassan Offline referral

If you are rankings on second page for a competitive keyword then you should get pretty good traffic to your website.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)