Thread: 

Backlinks checker?

Ads
sasha Offline referral

There are so many online #tools that suppose to check and tell you the amount of #backlinks any given #website has but how accurate are they in comprising with #Google #webmaster tools?
maya Offline referral

Noway! All these #SEO reports have an estimated data! #Google will never reveal or share such data with some third party services Smile

But they have a high accuracy reports and that means they are great for planing you strategy.
manchun Offline referral

there are multiple backlink checker tool, i will recommend your to use google webmaster for backlink checking of your website for other website you can use backlinkwatch
Jesica Offline referral

Yes, I always prefer webmaster tools for backlink checking, In same time my favorite are moz tools and ahrefs.
randiv Offline referral

For my own website webmaster tools is the best tools for checking backlinks, For competitor we are using ahrefs tools.
manchun Offline referral

there are multiple backlink checker tool over the internet. if you want to check your website backlink than webmaster is better for you otherwise you can use backlinkwatch for backlink check.
jeffronald19 Offline referral

Google Webmaster Tool is the best tool for checking the backlinks.
Brandfuge Offline referral

Hi,

I would like to prefer you Link Dignosis. It is a free tool that you can use to generate report either detailed or optimized.

You can choose whether you want to check backlinks for single page or whole website.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)